FASHION JEWELLERY IN CHINA : TOKYO FASHION SHOW 2011
Fashion Jewellery In China
- Costume jewelry (also called fashion jewelry, junk jewelry, fake jewelry, or fallalery) is jewelry manufactured as ornamentation to complement a particular fashionable costume or garment.Baker, Lillian. Fifty Years of Collectable Fashion Jewelry. Paducah: Collector Books, 1986.
- Jewellery worn for its fashion or design content; usually of no significant material value
- high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- Taiwan: a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- A fine white or translucent vitrified ceramic material
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- Household tableware or other objects made from this or a similar material
fashion jewellery in china – 1928 Jewelry
Fill your ears with the perfect combination of feminine elegance and funk. The 1928 Jewelry Victorian Peacock Turquoise Colored Gem Earrings will add a colorful statement to your ears for any occasion. Hanging from each antique-gold plating ear-wire backing is a glamorous peacock-blue colored gemstone. The sparkling oval accent creates the shape of the drop earring. The gem is outlined in an ornate antique gold framing that adds a vintage feel to each earring. Three small irridesent stones accent the top of each earring, adding extra feminine flair. Throw your hair up and let these costume earrings turn heads.
Fashion Jewelry | Crystal Studded Pearl Cocktail Ring
Fashion Jewelry: Ivory and Gold Beaded Hair Sticks
fashion jewellery in china
Highly detailed. This piece is a fine crafted pewter pendant necklace. It is made from the highest quality 100% pewter inside and out. Nickle-free. Comes ready to wear with a jewelry black rope necklace or you could put it on your favorite chain. Just amazing!
Precious Metal Color Length from loop
PewterSilver 1.6 inches